Why work for BIMA?
We are a dynamic company, with a distinct culture, where ideas and passion are welcomed and you get real responsibility from day one. We like people who are smart and independent, but we don’t like ego.
Every role promises adventure and reward. You will travel to or live in fast- paced and energetic markets among the most exciting to do business in today.
We are a for profit business that respects low-income families as savvy, discerning customers. We build local teams that foster learning and we support growth and development.
Our recruitment process is rigorous, but it has helped us build an impressive team that shares a strong bond. If you match the profile we want to hear from you.
Say hello and send in your CV
Full time, Permanent
Reports to: Principal Software Engineer
At BIMA we’re striving to disrupt how insurance is delivered to customers.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of millions of people through our products and building a team one can be proud to work with. We set goals and objectives and offer advice. We empower our engineers to find solutions to problems at great scale. We trust them to use their time wisely.
Our teams are solving unique and interesting problems in markets that offer diverse opportunities as we scale and expand at scale. We’re growing incredibly quickly, and we need experienced technical managers to help us scale.
We are looking for SDE III who are well rounded quality conscious, product thinkers and not mere coders. If you are excited about fundamentally re-imagining insurance access, impacting the lives of millions of peoples across the world then this is the role for you. You will be helping grow BIMA insurance platform by building cutting edge solutions that provide each access to each individual.
- Drive discussions to create/improve product, process and technology.
- Building abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Rapid proto-typing and building robust and scalable solutions and think of reusing the existing solutions. Also ensure that service qualities like performance, scalability, extensibility etc are met.
- Do a high-level design, functional modelling and break-down the solution into modules.
- Work across multiple initiatives to develop an all-inclusive vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives.
- Establish an incremental implementation strategy to maintain flexibility while maximising speed of delivery.
- Set guardrails, principles and practices for delivery of digital and cloud first commercial support systems.
- Review and improve on existing systems, making use of new technologies and methodologies to seek continual improvement for existing systems.
- 7+ years of strong Individual contributor experience as a Software
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and an eye for an architecture.
- Strong understanding of micro services
- Experience of Agile methodologies and experience in
- Experience in building distributed systems at
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class level
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux.
- We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies like (Java, Hibernate, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, SpringBoot) and don’t believe in one- size- fits- all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business
- Experience in containers like Docker, Kubernetes are added
- You understand requirements beyond the written Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter and clearly mark the role you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Reports to: India Head of Products
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who will help bring the next generation of innovative health and financial BIMA’s services to our global market. We work across both partly digital and fully digital markets, so your experience in transitioning from one to the other and working with hybrid models will be invaluable.
You will be working hand in hand with our Engineering, Operations, and Marketing teams to build and execute a roadmap that serves the needs of under-served families in Africa and Asia with engaging, market-leading health and finance products.
Are you tired of helping millions of people say less in 160 characters? Perhaps you want to build something more than better optimized cat videos. Do you want to help people who others have ignored or are you happy building an app to ensure people have more options for pizza toppings? Then come and make the lives of millions of people in Asia and Africa better by joining BIMA and help us build their futures.
- Continuous discovery of demand and opportunity in our markets translated into innovative products for our customers
- Working with product managers, subject matter experts in health-tech and insurance, software engineers and the marketing team to design products matching our ambition to be the leading Health technology and Financial services provider in under–served markets.
- Working closely with the software engineering, operations, and marketing teams to assess the viability of proposed new products.
- Building and using user personas that reflect the users in our markets
- Writing and maintaining the documentation required to ensure our software can be maintained effectively by engineers and use by users
- Elaborating the required user journeys and workflows through our products.
- Running story mapping workshops with stakeholders and engineers.
- Working closely with our engineering teams in writing epics and stories with acceptance criteria, translating product requirements into small testable work packages that software engineers can use to build iteratively.
- Working with engineering teams to groom and elaborate stories in the sprint plan
- Taking into account non-functional needs in our stories from usability, performance, engineering and regulatory standpoints.
- Getting input from our stakeholders and engineering teams to estimate backlogs, build sprint and release plans in con and define MVPs.
- Working with engineers to groom and elaborate stories in the sprint plan
- Designing and testing prototypes that give quick feedback loops to validate our product assumptions.
- Collaborating with our UI designers and UX engineers to ensure usability is at the core of our mobile app functionality while at the same time ensuring our marketing team’s go-to-market brand and customer engagement strategy is promoted.
- Run show and tell sessions with our users and stakeholders to adjust our iteration plans based on continuous feedback as stories are delivered.
- Work with QA and support teams to build post-deployment feedback loops to help improve future iterations.
- Run retrospectives to ensure we are continuously improving our engineering and product processes.
- Implement feedback loops at all stages of our product development process to continuously improve our products.
WHAT SORT OF PERSON ARE YOU?
We are looking for a fun, driven and interesting individual with proven product owner experience. Someone with the skills and creativity to innovate but also the technical knowledge to act as the bridge between technical teams and the rest of our business.
You have gained your experience with organisations at the scale-up stage, who are well past their rollercoaster days but just starting to climb the hill towards super scale.
You need to show how you have learned from failure and how you have driven success.
Someone with the ability to turn ideas into prototypes and then into epics, stories and acceptance criteria which can be understood by software engineers, QA engineers, users and business stakeholders.
You take the best of ideas from inspirational product leaders like Marty Cagan, Nir Eyal, and Roman Pichler, but not treat them as gospel. What works for others may not work for us.
You are comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment with some level of ambiguity and uncertainty, with a demonstrable record of using agile methods to focus on achieving the right business objectives.
Although you may not be a marketing executive, insurance actuary or health services specialist, you need to understand our users and our markets so that you can answer the first question of product development – “Will the user buy it?”.
Although you may not be a user experience engineer or a user interface designer, you need to have a feel for UX and eye for UI so that you can answer the second question of product development – “Can the users use it?”.
Although you may not be a software engineer, you need to understand how modern software is architected and built, so that you can answer the third question of product development “Can we build it?”.
Although you may not be a Board Member or Country Manager in one of markets, you need to be able to manage expectations amongst internal and external stakeholders so that you can understand the fourth question of product development – “Will stakeholders support it?”.
If language like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, continuous delivery, micro-services, cloud first, test automation, AWS, DevOps leave you cross eyed with confusion, then you will probably not be the person for us.
Ideally you will have insure-tech or health-tech experience, but this isn’t essential.
You must be able to show how you have rapidly moved ideas to working with engineering teams to build production ready code.
Please send CV and cover letter clearly identifying the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Full time, permanent
Reports to: VP, Engineering
At BIMA we’re striving to build disrupt how insurance is delivered to customers.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of millions of people through our products and creating a company to be proud to work for. We set goals and objectives and offer advice. We empower our engineers to find solutions to problems at great scale. We trust them to use their time wisely.
Our teams are solving unique and challenging problems in markets that offer more challenges as we scale and expand at scale. We’re growing incredibly quickly, and we need experienced technical managers to help us scale.
We’re looking for a engineering manager to manage multiple development teams in our Bangalore office in India.
- Line manage multiple team leads teams of Back end, Android and Web Engineers
- Contribute to product strategy, set project goals and continue to support and develop your team
- Grow a diverse, highly skilled group of engineers
- Be a mentor and teacher for engineers and upcoming leaders
- Become instrumental in improving and implementing processes and values that scale effectively
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers building and deploying large-scale projects internationally
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including product, design, operations
- Proven leadership skills as a line manager to a team
- You have been a software engineer building user-focused product at pace
- Experience of the following desired – MySQL, Redis, Kafka, Java, Spring Frameworks, JPA with Hibernate, Microservices, ReactJS and AWS
- Experienced in working an Agile environment, including estimating and reporting
- Your style is collaborative and supportive, to encourage your team to continually optimize their code
- You set goals and objectives and offer advice, setting your team up for success
- Knowledgeable on modern technology
- Able to demonstrate whiteboard exercises to the team on best programming practice.
- Experienced in building applications and the underlying technologies across the stack
- Committed to building scalable, clean code
- Enthusiastic about working in a strong culture of testing and code review
- You’re a natural recruiter, passionate about building your team
- Passionate about collaborative problem solving
Please send CV and cover letter with the job title clearly marked in the subject line.
Regional Digital Marketing Manager
Bangalore (some international travel required)
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
The Regional Digital Marketing Manager will be part of the Global Marketing team, and have a major influence on our local markets in Asia (currently including Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Cambodia). A key element will be to oversee BIMA’s digital marketing strategy, for both regional and local markets.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is an important role within the organization and will have a large impact on the success of the acquisition strategies in the region. Lead generation for the direct business as well as working with our partners (Telco’s and Mobile Wallet owners), will be a significant focus for this role.
- Planning, preparing and managing digital campaigns, including maintaining status reports to ensure all work is on track, liaising and briefing external agencies and 3rd parties where needed
- Launching lead generation campaigns for product promotions, creating leads / customer acquisition through digital marketing campaigns using channels such as social media, affiliate marketing and other digital channels, for local markets
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, and measuring and optimising results
- Advising local markets on how to write and optimise content for social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- With the help of the in-house designer, creating social media templates for the local teams to use, aligned with the brand guidelines and best practice
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Management of the Asian countries B2C website.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Supporting Country Managers, for the Asia region, with other Campaign requirements, such as Product launches, Partner based campaigns and Budget Management
- Bachelor degree, major in Sales and Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum 5 years professional working experience in digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Experience in digital paid advertising (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience in using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for lead generation campaigns, customer acquisition and Apps promotion
- Knowledge of content creation and ways to maximise reach (posts,videos, GIFs, info graphics, live posts/chats on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram)
- Experience in developing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Experience in both organic and paid reach through boosting posts and
- use of Facebook Ads efficiently
- Experience in analysing KPIs for each of the social media platforms and make investment decisions accordingly
- Project management experience
- Managing stakeholders from multiple countries and dealing with a busy pipeline of requests, being able to prioritise and negotiate projects delivery according to the business priorities
- Managing suppliers, such as social media agencies, digital marketing companies, negotiating budgets, delivery times and tracking results
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and fast-paced environment; to take ownership of projects and to deliver under pressure
- Willing to work under pressure and independent person.
- Maintain a positive morale and professional attitude
Please visit www.bimamobile.com to learn more about BIMA, our team and the success and impact we’ve had so far. Please send CV and cover letter with the job title clearly marked in the subject line.