We are a dynamic company, with a distinct culture, where ideas and passion are welcomed and you get real responsibility from day one. We like people who are smart and independent, but we don’t like ego.
Every role promises adventure and reward. You will travel to or live in fast- paced and energetic markets among the most exciting to do business in today.
We are a for profit business that respects low-income families as savvy, discerning customers. We build local teams that foster learning and we support growth and development.
Our recruitment process is rigorous, but it has helped us build an impressive team that shares a strong bond. If you match the profile we want to hear from you.Say hello and send in your CV
TEAM: Global Growth and Innovation
TYPE: Full time
This is a generalist business role requiring strong consulting, analytical and execution skills. As an innovator, you will have two key responsibilities
– As an idea-scout you will seek, collect, evaluate, and develop ideas by screening multiple sources – existing BIMA business processes, new business models, trends in fintech and health-tech space etc.
– As an idea-executor you will build processes to execute and test ideas that meet feasibility criteria. This is a key task due to the multi-country scope, complexity, and interdisciplinary nature of innovation projects, and would involve designing tests, selecting countries where the idea can be piloted, along with A/B tests to measure impact. You will lead the project from the beginning to the end and then hand it over to the relevant business or country team for scaled implementation.
This is an individual contributor role with a significant potential for growth and global impact. The role will be based in Singapore, which is one of our three global hubs. The role will be supported by and work closely with global Product, global Marketing, global Sales and in-country teams. You will report to the Global Head of Growth and Innovation.
This is a rare opportunity to help build a fast-growing rocket ship startup in fintech for health. We offer you a chance to be a part of an entrepreneurial team, a global scope, a culture that’s really committed to doing something good for millions of people, a competitive salary and a role which can easily grow from an individual contributor into a functional head as the company scales up.
PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for people with a strong mix of the following:
• Around 5 to 7 years’ work experience in a business or consulting role, ideally, in a regional or global setting
• Currently based in Singapore
• Strong analytical skills – Ability to utilise data to make metrics driven decisions. High proficiency in excel modelling. Would be a plus if the person can write SQL queries and has knowledge of tableau
• Commercial mindset – able to ask questions, be inquisitive, challenge the status quo and seek opportunities to improve how we do things
• Good execution skills – Problem solving mindset in business situations, with demonstrated ability to develop solutions based on independent analysis. Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that helps grow the business
• Good relationship builder – able to deal with internal stakeholders operating in diverse geographical and cultural contexts, providing support and challenge where necessary. Ability to drive projects in cross-functional project teams – product, technology, sales, and operations
1. Screening interview – Hiring Manager (Global Growth and Innovation Head)
2. Interview loop with 2 to 3 people
3. Case study presentation
4. Final interview (if needed)